Monday, May 5, 2008

Music Like Magic

What does a few hours walking around the North Point Mall get you? It gets you the lamest musical experience I've had in years...maybe ever. I had the "privilege" to play the Beamz as the slogan on their poster lured me to "play the light." The Beamz music system is a series of laser lights that when passed over, "play music." It has to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen! If any of you feel drawn to the light just stop by your local Sharper Image and experience the power.

3 comments:

jay smith said...

Time for some new Blue-man blogging!

Meg said...

UPDATE: The beamz now sells for $499.95 as is available for purchase through the company Web site: www.thebeamz.com. You can download new songs from there as well.

The Starkenburg Daily Planet said...

Hey Peter!!! I found your blog on Jay's blog. You can check in with the Starkenburg at starkenburgdaily.blogspot.com.

Boog