Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Canvas Went Down to Georgia...


I am taking my first trip to The South this next week. Aaron and I are heading out this weekend and we have a pretty fun trip planned. We are going to start in Atlanta and go to the Drive Conference at Northpoint Church. Andy Stanley is one of my indirect mentors at the time and I look forward to seeing first had what God is doing down there. We also have the privilege of driving up to Nashville and spending the day with Natalie Grant and her husband Bernie Herms. Bernie is going to give us a day and show us around his studio and allow us to sponge off of his experience in the recording industry. It's going to be an awesome time. Heather and I went to Natalie's concert a few weeks ago and had the privilege to met her back stage before the show. It was my first time meeting Natalie but Aaron has been close family friends for years. She said to me back stage, "We look forward to having y'all out to the house." Now I don't know how a Seattle girl starts using vocabulary like that but I think it's one simple word - Nashville. I reckon I'll post our adventures down south for y'all to see. (Just in case you're wondering...Heather won the tickets and the backstage passes to the Natalie Grant concert...she rocks!)

No comments: